You will need to decide on the type of website you want to develop. It may be a simple site with only a few pages, but you will also need to decide how often you will want to update the site's content and if you have the capability of managing it on your own.
Rhye Media are specialists in creating customised websites and with new technology and techniques we will continue to provide leading edge layouts and concepts. The latest development in this process is the implementation of dynamic templates, which incorporate touch capable components and allow for consistent output on various platforms. We are no longer required to create multiple templates and content for the various web ready devices, which saves us time and you money.
Needs some ideas for your site? Click here to view some of our other clients websites.
Prior to a beginning we would recommend that you collect as much information about your new site as possible.
Including, but not limited to the following:
- Preferred domain name
- Required email accounts
- Hosting set-up and account
- Possible launch date
- Target Audience
- Purpose of the site !!! very important !!!
- Budget limitations
- Number of potential pages (approximate)
- Content management and editing requirements
- Design and functionality (list of example sites)
- Content and image collation or creation
- Call to action pages (enquiry forms, order submissions, etc)
- Device output preference (computer, tablet, phone or all)
- Social media connectivity/accounts (facebook, twitter, linked in, etc)
- Launch promotion methods
- Site Tracking (Analytics, Webmaster tools, etc.)
That’s a good start and should help you get the ball rolling.
Use the options below to help you decide on the correct package or feel free to contact us if you have any questions.